TransPecos Banks is always in search of talented professionals to join our organization. Our available positions are listed in the Current Opportunities section below. If you see something for which you would like to apply, please download the application below:
Job Title: Universal Teller
Pecos, TX - Part-Time
Alpine, TX - Part-Time
Marathon, TX - Part-Time
Accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing loan payments and money transfers. Promote and advise on the bank's products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and count working cash at beginning of shift
- Identify customers, validate and cash checks
- Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip
- Process cash withdrawals
- Perform services for customers such as ordering bank cards and checks and preparing cashier's checks and personal money orders
- Receive and verify loan payments
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures
- Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at end of each shift
- Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products
- Attempt to resolve issues and problems with customer's accounts
- Process night deposits
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some clerical, administrative, cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and relevant computer skills.
- Strong numerical ability
- Good listening and communication skills
- Customer service orientation