Turn good deals into great ones by adding value to purchases large and small with convenience, protection and enhanced benefits. Using your TransPecos Banks Mastercard Debit Card is a faster, safer and more convenient way to pay, save money, and protect your purchases.
Mastercard Debit Card Benefits
- Hotel/Motel Burglary
- Lost Luggage
- Travel Accident Insurance with Baggage Delay
- Trip Delay
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption
Fraud Alert Information
If you are experiencing trouble with your debit card after hours, your card may have been flagged for suspicious activity. Please call 1-800-327-8622 to confirm your recent debit card activity.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Report lost, found or stolen card immediately to TransPecos Banks at 1-877-445-9550 during business hours (8:30 - 5:00 Central Time) or 1-800-523-4175 after business hours.
Banking Safety Tips
- If you are traveling outside of our region, please contact your local branch so you will not have any interruptions in your services.
- If you find yourself in a blocked area, you may still use your card with your PIN number. Only signature-based transactions will be blocked.
- Look around before you approach an ATM.
- Use ATM's that you are familiar with.
- Lock car doors and secure windows at Drive-up ATM's.
- Have your Card ready while approaching the ATM.
- Use ATM's that are well lit and safe.
- Secure cash as quickly as possible.
- Do not keep your pin number in the same place you keep your debit card.
Debit Card Transactions in Foreign Countries