TPB is committed to protecting your money from debit card fraud. Performing debit card transactions with TransPecos Banks provides the security you need, and each banking representative is committed to protecting your money from debit card fraud. One of the ways we safeguard your money is by monitoring debit card activity outside of our geographical region. When we suspect fraudulent activity, we may suspend debit card usage in an area.
Banking Safety Tips for Debit Cards:
- If you are traveling outside of our region, please contact your local branch so you will not have any interruptions in your services.
- If you find yourself in a blocked area, you may still use your card with your PIN number. Only signature-based transactions will be blocked.
- Look around before you approach an ATM.
- Use ATM's that you are familiar with.
- Lock car doors and secure windows at Drive-up ATM's.
- Have your Card ready while approaching the ATM.
- Use ATM's that are well lit and safe.
- Secure cash as quickly as possible.
- Do not keep your pin number in the same place you keep your debit card.
Debit Card Transactions in Foreign Countries
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Report lost, found or stolen card immediately to TransPecos Banks: PO Box 2037, Pecos, TX 79772 or 1-432-445-9000. If you are unable to reach us, please call 1-800-523-4175.
Please notify us if your plans are to travel outside of the state of Texas so we can prevent any suspended transactions.